HIGH PERFORMANCE TRAMPOLINES
Shock’s high-performance trampoline courts enable greater bounce and height for those jumpers pursuing advanced performance! Athletes from a wide variety of disciplines such as gymnastics, snowboarding, wake boarding, skate boarding, skiing, and parkour love flying high on our high-performance trampolines. Our performance courts can help your customers perfect their skills in a constant environment. These trampolines are perfect for the action sports market. High-performance trampolines can be installed for wall-running courts, individual Olympic, or super quad courts, or a multiple arrays of performance trampolines.
- The Super-Quad trampoline is geared specifically for the action sports athlete. This 14’x14’ square bed provides enough surface area for jumpers to perform complex, off-axis spins and flips without fear of falling or bouncing off of the side of the trampoline.
- Trampoline Mat: the Super-Quad mat is composed of special 2x2 string ¼” weaves to allow for greater airflow through the entire bed, providing it with the speed and snap necessary to help you soar! Custom color options are also available upon request.
- Springs: the Super-Quad utilizes 130 springs made from durable, proprietary material designed for consistently high bounces that last for years. The corner springs are designed to stabilize the jumper and force them to the middle whenever they jump to close to the corners.
- Pads: the Super-Quad pads are made of 9” medium-density polyurethane foam. These pads are designed to provide the safest crash landing possible for athletes performing high-level skills. Custom color options are available upon request.
- Shock’s Olympic Competition Trampolines are designed for avid gymnasts, trampolinists, and acrobats. The Olympic trampoline provides 98 square feet of surface area for flips, twists, somersaults, and rotations.
- Trampoline Mat: the Olympic mat is composed of special 2x2 string ¼” weaves to allow for greater airflow through the entire bed, providing it with the speed and snap necessary to help you soar! Custom color options are also available upon request.
- Springs: Shock’s Olympic trampolines utilize 120 springs made from a durable, proprietary material designed to last for years and provide consistently high bounces.
- Pads: the Olympics’ pads are made of a 1” polyethylene base and 6” of polyurethane medium-density foam. These pads are safe and effective and, like all Shock products, come in multiple color options.
If you're just browsing, doing research, or just curious about Shock and the amazing parks we build all over the world, don't hesitate to reach out. We want to hear all about your next project!